ESENSEE is developed to provide wide set of business products, services and benefits to its members.
These products, services and benefits include:
- Networking, partnerships and business to business relations. If you are interested in using these group of services, you are invited to register as standard (chamber-type) or advanced (cluster-type) member, use our members’ database, product and service market and open calls and tenders search facility or offer your own products and services, post your own calls, tenders, offers/demands to be viewed by the network members and the public
- Cost reduction through network supplies of goods and services and sharing of resources by using the cooperative supply system search and post a cooperative supply demand tool, browsing various special offers or post a special cooperative offer/demand, or using our advanced membership credit cards
- Professional and organizational developmental and capacity building support (including leadership, strategic planning, management, human resources development etc.) through using our free online help-desk, membership online and onsite education programs and tailored advisory programs, hiring ESENSEE outsourcing expertise/contracting shared workforce, scholarship programs, conferences/congresses
- Fund-raising and access to financial support through open calls fund-raising database, fund-raising/financing support services and fund-raising partner search tools
- Promotion, PR, marketing, branding, design, distribution and sales services
- Trade missions (international fairs, exhibitions and business to business meetings) with the list of the upcoming events and express of interest for participation
- Regular information sharing through joining the mailing/news sharing lists
- Clustering and creation of value-chains through search of existing clustering offers or value chains, or express of needs/interests for cluster and value chain creation
- Lobbying and representation at local, national and international level through various lobbying groups or posting a new lobbying group
- Specific know-how/support request/offers
- Participation in ESENSEE Strategic Planning, Management and Development
In order to use these resources, please apply for ESENSEE membership. Standard type membership is free during the experimental and development phase of the ESENSEE Web system. ESENSEE membership enables not only access to various support services but also enables information sharing, networking, cooperation and internal exchange of resources and capacities among members.